At Funrise, we have several commissions:
A royalty is a payment made by one party to another that owns a particular asset for the right to ongoing use of that asset. Royalties are typically agreed upon as a percentage of gross or net revenues derived from the use of an asset or a fixed price per unit sold of an item of such.
- an amount charged for each resale to be paid to the original creator
- the creator always sets the rate
- the presence and size of royalties is always indicated in the description of the NFT
- the royalty fee reduces the amount that the seller will receive
2. The blockchain commission (gas) is 0.
Yes, you read that right. All blockchain fees (gas) on Funrise equal Z E R O.
3. A service fee is charged on all sales.
The commission is charged to the seller. The amount of the commission depends on the price of the NFT:
0 to 100 $USDC$ USDC - 10%,
from 100-1000 $USDC$ USDC - 5%,
from 1000 $USDC$ USDC - 2.5%
Keep this in mind while selling purchased NFTs.